View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 08:02 AM

Default Error on Regulations

Its going to be tricky to enforce this one as they had a misprint on the regulations prior to changing it. How many people have a copy of the book before they made the correction? Id like to see how they figure they can give you a ticket based on the contradictory wording in the regulations book.

Here is the corrected version:

"Don’t forget to ‘Pull the Plug!’ Residual standing water in watercraft is known to be a source of aquatic invasive species and fish disease introductions. All watercraft being transported (e.g. on a road) in Alberta must now have the drain plug pulled while in transport."

Here is the original that many still have a copy of, including myself.

"Don’t forget to ‘Pull the Plug!’ Residual standing water in watercraft is known to be a source of aquatic invasive species and fish disease introductions. All watercraft being transported (e.g. on a road) in Alberta must now have the drain plug plugged while in transport."

I know if I received a fine I would be fighting it, mind you I always remove my drain plug while I transport. It really makes me wonder who they have proofreading this?
#1 win the lottery (so I could fish everyday)
#2 & 3 still thinking.....