View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 02:09 PM

I will address some of your concerns. We are 6 close hunting friends that started a team, because we figured it would be fun. It gives us a vested interest to help one another get nice animals on camera etc. So as a team we have this "username" and we all have access to it. When I started to write that post I was talking from the perspective of the team. I then switched to talking about "my ram" which was a mistake by me. Hopefully that clears it up for you guys on that part. As for the taxidermy quality. I will put better pictures up soon that won't be a quick iPhone picture. We are all very impressed with this mount. I realize that there are people on here that only like the work that certain members on here do. That is fine, you can do your taxidermy with them. We have our guy, and we are happy with all 4 mounts he did for us last year (we will be posting the rest in due time). We know there are other great taxidermy shops out there and we appreciate the work they do. We love seeing the pictures, so please keep them coming.

PS: the hunt was definitely a team hunt! Solo sheep hunters are few and far between. I respect the guys that manage to do solo hunts, as it it would be a large undertaking. We love sharing the experience with our close hunting friends, so that is the way we choose to do it.

People shouldn't be arguing on here. Hunting is getting enough criticism on social media these days. This is a hunting community, and for most part it is a joy to see pictures and read threads on here. Let's keep it that way. Criticism isn't a bad thing either, so if there are questions or concerns then feel free to post them. No need to argue or insult each other is all
I request.

Happy trail camera season!