View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salavee View Post
Quebec ? ..That's not a bad idea ,is it?

Anyway, I read the article you linked regarding Crossbows. If it is all deemed to be true, then the preferable, most efficient tackle from both the User and Game/Quarry perspective would obviously be the Crossbow. Accuracy, ease of use, proficiency lethality etc all lead to less wounding, more efficient kills, less required technical skill, less required practice time and so on. All in all, the X-bow has everything we are looking for in the area of user friendly operation and Game harvesting efficiency. As we have been told, that beats the verticle bow in just about every important category . What's not to like about them ?
Guns are the most efficient...you want a two week anything goes season and that’s it?

You don’t understand that tag allotments are based on harvest goals and harvest likeness percentages.

No point furthering this discussion if those basic concepts allude you.

Crossbow inclusion would lead to two years of crossbow glee followed by a lifetime of everything conceivable, other than perhaps bears and white tails, on full draw. Careful what you wish for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salavee View Post
Uh Oh ... my "all-in" is looking better after all. lol
Respectfully how so? Because you never put a wager up in the first place? Because you were left holding a Doyle against a Royal Flush.

The survey was sent out to all RELM users....that’s a fact, taking Dave’s word that it wasn’t...well that’s not a bet I would make

It’s been fun fellas I am done...you old boys wear us young pups out .

LC

Last edited by Lefty-Canuck; 04-16-2018 at 09:38 PM.