View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 01:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
Nope. Said all I need to say. Stick by it all too

Don't worry about sharing your feelings. I have my big boy pants on. When I post on a thread I do so as a participant. Stay within the rules and you can comment on the gist of my post to your heart's content.

I know the difference between foulers, fliers, and sighters. If you want to be taken more seriously, I'd suggest you not post targets in an accuracy thread that have any of the above. Most won't take it seriously with any other holes on the target than those in your group. I'd also suggest that most check out when they see your drawings and such.
That's great. I really don't worry about whether or not people take me seriously as it is those that want to learn that I am reaching out to. I am actually happy to have the meaningless, condescending comments from the few as the ones who want to learn seldom comment. I can't say as I blame them, because you have to have a thick hide, but it sure would make for a better forum if they would. As far as my drawings and posts, are concerned, I get private comments from people who like them. I will not post what their comments are, about the few, as it would likely be against the rules.