View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 11:40 PM

You are about 15 years behind what Boyer’s doing, so none of your info on that is relevant to this conversation ,
I’m pretty sure I do know what I’m looking at when I see primer flow from a rifle with a less than optimum fire control and components fit , I’m still curious as to why you would not want to make it better , you can still do what you do now but with none of the primer /brass issues , as I mentioned my factory Varmint rifles act just like my competition rifles , how could that be possible ? They don’t spit shots when increasing the load within the node , usually 1-2gr increases such as your pressure ladder and don’t show primer flow as I approach max loads either
If you would like to learn how to fire form and size brass properly there are a few good books that explain it quite well I would be happy to recommend one if you like , there is a much easier method than all the work your currently going through by the sounds of it.
You really should go to a competition of any kind , long range or short range if not to shoot then just go and talk to the competitors you would gain a lot of knowledge of what’s current , what works and what doesn’t , it could help get you up to speed and save you a lot of time , also may help you modify and improve your process.
Good luck