View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 03:50 PM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeelmer View Post
I lived in the Northren Territory in Australia.
I had thought it was bad here in Alberta with the natives, well it is nothing compared to there.
You can't buy offsales on thursdays, because that is Aboriginal pay day.
You cant buy wine in a bottle, as they kill each other with wine bottles(not kidding you can only buy wine in a box)
If they have a dog then they get a extra $75 per month so they can feed it. According to animal rights people it was to save all the starving dogs on Aboriginal settlements.
I could go on and on. I could not believe it until you live there.
I still complain about the extra rights natives have here, but we never want to go down the road they have gone down.
This whole thing as nothing to do with equality, most others have more rights and privalages than the caucasian male does, and until that changes there will always be racism.
yes but our government supports it....as soon as you give tone and not another poop happens....we all worked....raised our kids....paid off our homes etc...now we sit and look at the same aged people or their kids and wonder why does one get and the other doesn't based on something that happened 150 years ago....things need to change but unfortunately it wont after all we are human...if folks don't believe just take a look around globally...yup...I side on the fact that their is still good out there but I too have a line as other do....survival.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...