View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmag View Post
I heard this story last summer...they KNEW it was the wardens boat. The wardens checked them one day and knew something wasn't right. So the wardens left their boat on shore for the night with the intentions to quad back in the next day. From what I heard the guys started the boat and put it in gear sending it across the lake. Wardens came and left to get another boat to retrieve their original one. They retreived their boat and set it up on shore again, but this time they hid in the bushes with a camera. Sure enough it wasn't long before the guys came back and towed the boat to the middle and tossed the motor overboard and left the boat. Heard it was all caught on tape...I believe they let them fish the day away and then went into their camp that late afternoon and they were filleting all the walleye....BUSTED !!!

Just the story I heard...
Shouldnt you try to stop a crime before it happens? Why would fish and wildlife let these dummies take a boat out throw the motor over board and sink it again. Fish n wildlife should have the right to charge these people with the same charge when they came on shore to see the boat. As soon as they started to drag the boat out they should have been stopped. But instead they had the chance to throw a motor filled with fluids in the bottom of the lake.