View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 03:00 AM

I might of come across as "The River Runs through it" kind of guy. Believe me I'm not. Just I can't see the harm a few more C&R lakes if that if the key to a "Quality Lake". Why should I go to B.C. (The land of many "a river runs through it" people) if Alberta lakes are capable of producing big fish?. As for the comment on the bait guys leaving garbage behind. Most of the time I see people leaving garbage it's because they are garbage. Many are the type of people that are too lazy to try and pick up their crap let alone try and learn how to fish with anything other than bait because that's easy. And I think most of guys know what I was trying to get at with that comment. I am probably wrong in my assumption that these are the people so apposed to C&R. But that's a whole different topic. And I am not saying that all lakes should be C&R. I would prefer not take my kids fishing to bait ban /C&R lake. Hunterdave, your right I am forgetting the fact that most of the lakes/sloughs in Alberta would have nothing in them if not for the efforts of SRD.When you think about it ,they have done some amazing things in this province. But what's so Wrong with putting in some effort and C&R regs. if that's what it takes to catch some 5 to 10 lb fish in Alberta? What the big deal Everybody likes to catch big fish?

Last edited by michaelmicallef; 03-22-2011 at 03:08 AM.