View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 11:21 AM

Lightbulb Google Bass Pro Calgary

Hey Folks,

I just googled BPS Calgary and there is a note on an aquarium professionals thread from BPS head office looking for an Aquarist (2 huge aquariums) for the Balzac location right away to "open in March 2009."
It won't be before Christmas but at least it'll be before ice-out. They have a Tracker boat center too. Hopefully some grand opening deals to be had.

Finally, I can stop ordering on-line. I just hope they can get the same products they do in the States. I got tired of using Berkley products (still love GULP) all the time and order other things often. I found that Yum Dingers (4 in.) and 4 in. ringworm type plastics work amazingly well for walleye and pike. Wacky style even! They get tired of seeing yellow 3 in. grubs and red devils after a while (they both work well don't get me wrong). Using things the fish haven't seen before can work wonders.

Finally, when you're down at the lake or river, pick up the discarded line and packaging other "fishermen" and "fisherwomen" leave behind. It won't pick itself up. I make sure at least one person sees me doing it so it will catch on....I hope. Preaching over.