View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholal View Post
I dont think it's all the personals fault at WSS. I think it's an ownership/manager issue. As I see it WSS thinks "well we have what we have, if you want it, pay top dollar and if not oh well go home. Now that they Face some real compatition there tune will change. but in truth they cant compete with B Pro.....ever!! There will be way more selection and prices may be a bit cheaper at Bass pro. To me I'll spend a day to drive there just for the variaty of items and be able to hold and feel the stuff in stead of being told "well we can have it here in a month if you want to order it now."

AL
i despise going to wss, ill even go some where else and pay more $, its an ok selection but the service is so grade 3, a monkey could do better, i mean you ask a question about a certian product and they give you some half assed answer, and if you dont like that answer they dont try and help you to find something you do like, what there saying is please we dont want your money! example, they had red dot scopes on sale, 10 different models, i got there, inquired, and gave them my price range, they had no idea what i was talking about, brought out 2.... yes 2 scopes. one was $375... i was looking at under 100 just for plinking with my 10/22, and the other was $135, but was open and the battery was dead... i inquired about a discount, and the salesman replied "i have to talk to the boss" he came back with "i can only give you 5% off"... are you kidding me that wont even cover the cost of a new battery... so much for a great sale... in the end i went to russles great price,service, and they found what i wanted... and i hope bass pro does not post for jobs at wss, go bass pro!!!

Last edited by gophinator; 12-21-2008 at 09:01 AM.