View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 05:38 PM

The Cabin on wheels idea is at year 17 now.

Both have live in cab systems too cover the Americas.

Kitchen, living room, full time bed, office, tool shed, archery center now a firearms control center and soon too be fishing department.
The cabin is getting pretty full these days, so the pop top camper with little Quad will allow more outtings.
Good too -60c

1000 Watt gen-set is a must as its frugal on fuel.

The pop top camper with little Quad in the box will allow more room for the extra gear.

I'm a full on out-doors dude that runs the Q tracks any where and every where.

Alot of my rifle load development will take place in the winter months.

Its all about the mountains for me.

My a few of my my long range pals do the mountain shooting.

And its my passion too take in what I can.

I jumped on the "Less is More" program 20 ish yesrs ago,,, the little bit of this and that allows me to enjoy the little things in life,,, and it adds distance in travel since there is nothing to hold me back.

Camping alone in the mountains is the Max in the winter time as the star shine the brightest,,, sleeping with the widows down at -20 too -35c is the best sleep humans will enjoy.

My Cabin on Wheels will now add too long stays more comfort, and greater distances at shooting, and archery.
We know we're alive when we find a mountain top with 100 mpr winds at -30c +

It's the best time to be alone since most humans would dare not follow where I go.

Set up our units as they will take us too places least expected, it takes time too sort out what it takes too giver.

A fellow did this same thing after World War II in Austria when the war ended.

He picked up s Uoot, barrle of gas & water as he travelled all of that area for many years. His hard ships was the West Coast Monsoon rains that last for 4 too 6 months down there,,, but us humans are resilient if we choose to live life full this way.

Don at sharing a life worth living.