View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 09:41 PM

PS: I add this as a side note too folks that have long forgot the host-fest idea,,, or the welcome to my home from days gone by.

Please please ask your guest if they would like to have a shower and a bit too eat.

I ask that those that "choose" too do this greatly helps us that travel distance,,, this "gift" is over whelming too those of us that accept this gift from our host.

Other countries around the world practic this culture of host.
It is rare too see this here in our Americas as its long forgotten. By some folks that is.

Us travelers need places too clean up from our travels, I'm lucky as I use rivers and lakes when I can from spring too fall,,, then rec-centers in cities and towns every second day.

Hygen is what us travelers need.
Its a welcoming gift that many of us over look since we don't see this till we find our selves out of touch from having system in place.

I'm lucky as my new camper will have this system for hygen,,, but there are many folks that travel the world by foot, motorcycle and other means that would truly enjoy the opertunity too at least clean up... A small meal is double that thank-full-ness.

All guest that arive at our home stead always get asked if they would like to have a shower before we eat.
We've been practicing this with in our family long before I was born.

Host-fest is part of our lives as it shows kin-ship too travelers abroad.

Don