View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 07:33 PM

Yes, I never thought of it that way.

I'll find out more from Frank that's down there since he's too go too guy that's looking into this.

That way I can "try" too share with everyone on what happened.

I was at the far end of the line when they called the cease-fire, and when I looked up all I seen was the shooter in so so condition with range attendants taking immediate action.

Some folks headed over too look at the rifle as I headed towards the the group in attendance of the person that might of needed help,,, it wasn't till later when the person too his right got me too check him over for shrapnel shavings.

The thing I take from this is glasses, and I'm considering wearing my leather jacket for two reasons now,,,

One is for shoulder protection from re-coil since my buffer pad can be implemented into it,,, and the other reason is in the even-of.

Its busy on these ranges, and its hard too see and hear what's going on, so its up too all of us too keep eyes and ears open at all times,,, for others and our selves...

The reason I did not discuss the rifle part as of date is too make sure the proper information is known too it's best.
Its only fair for the shooter, folks at the range, and the range Marshall that they find out more before passing it along on a public forum.

If I find out, and it's ok too share this, then we will get a chance too learn what lead up-to this incident.

Yes,,, it is a good idea too find out then share of what "could" of caused this blow-out.

Don