View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 08:09 PM

Getting more rigging sorted for the M-77 Odd-6

Both rifles will do the 178gr Hornady bullets as I tune it in on the tall target test too get the optic cant lined up.

My old school BR Harrison bypods are click adjustment only, so they will soon be at home on a adjustable tri-plate.

The 2 front corners will have 0" too 6" of adjustment at the range too allow for un-even terrain,,, that way the scope level bubble will remain flat at each staging area,,, 400 too 900 M.

I can still adjust the BR bypods, this ground plate will allow for fine tuning and better consistency.

My other rifle will have a little bit different ground plate for the Open F Class Henry Remple bypod since it comes with full adjustment in all applications.

A stable well planted rifle makes it easier too keep it lined up, one lest thing too think about as it allows me to consecrate about other things.

When a rifle is used in a stable involvement, it makes it that much easier too do load development too.
Consistency is key.

Now I can consecrate on cheek too optic alignment and trigger control,,, this will push my limits beyond the norm with the train of thought in areas that need attention.

Don