View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 10:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKILR View Post
The outfitter took the client and guide into the wrong allocation on horseback. So to say he did nothing wrong might not be true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNP View Post
Lets not be ambiguous here. You're trotting out that the outfitter is somehow responsible for a decision that an employee made without the outfitters knowledge. There is no case. If my 15 year old child stole a car (hypothetical), I should go to jail or pay a fine? After the upstanding upbringing and rule of law that he was raised up to respect? All of this is hypothetical as I have no 15 year old son. But you would say that I am responsible.........NOT
if the above is true then absolutely they are liable.

if your 15 year old child stole a car and caused damages there is a decent chance you'll pick up the bill. you wont go to jail or anything that's just silly. it happened to a group of guys i knew growing up they got together and kicked over signs etc rcmp caught them and their parents paid to fix everything.

you'll have to prove that you were supervising them adequately at the time or that you took some action to curb the illegal act and if the bugger is stealing cars i doubt you were.