View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheephunter View Post
The Barnes factory ammo shows more velocity than that with a 140gr. I was getting over 3200 out of mine with Winchester factory ammo. Obviously you are very keen and eager and that's great but Hal offered some good advice a while ago There's lots to be learned on the board from a lot of guys for those that listen. Your inexperience is obvious and you definitely have lots to learn. AO is a great place for that.
i could be wrong on my muzzle velocity as this was from last year spring time, my memory has faded a lil, but for sure there is lots of great info here and hence why i make the polls that i do,, i wanna learn more and more, everyday i will how ever chrony some of my hand loads this year with the 130 gr tsx and get back to you on that if you would like... i followed the barnes manual vol 4 for these loads,let me go check the book now............................................... ............................ok im back here is what they said in the book for velocity, pictured below
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0151.jpg (45.2 KB, 14 views)

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (Mark twain)

if you don't have the time to do it right now,
how you gonna find time to do it right later !!!!!
(truck window)

Last edited by PistonBroke; 08-30-2012 at 01:13 PM.