View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 07:47 AM
Gone Hunting

By the time wiley sess the white rifle and begins to whine about it, I simply shoot him. end of discussion. Sometimes I use vet rap over the white or white over the tan paint.

Because of the design of my suit I pick up very little"bush duff" and debris. It doesn't drag on the ground.
It also has no burlap or jute to get wet and stink. If I get blood on it, no biggie, I tell my staff to wash it. in that white thing in the laundry room.

It is light weight and very user friendly. I put it on in the a.m. and drive from stand to stand all day while coyote hunting. I only take it off at the end f the day.

It is like a 3/4 length Mesh parka with camo cotton strips sewn on. The mesh allows it to breath in the warm days of early season or south in the desert.

I wear it over a t shirt in early season adn over my Carhart parka in the late season. Full lenghth zipper makes it easy on and off. Attached hood and detachable face mask included.

I've done a ton of coyote calling over the years and from my field results I seldom hunt without one. I've had coyotes approach to arm's length from downwind side, and I've seen a magpie land on my buddy's boot while calling coyotes.

It doesn't make you invisible, but it tells their little brain "nothing to see here, move along"

I've used it in the field amongst decoys with deadly results for the ducks and geese.

Partner and I sat in a barley stubble while nearly 50 whit tailes grazed around us for an hour and half. Some as close as 6 feet.

I'm too lazy not to use it.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand