View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by millsboy79 View Post
If there were actually "reducing" the off-road activities rather than banning them completely I am sure most of the people currently opposed would change their tune.

Not sure how you would do that though, I have tried to go offroading at McLean Creek as well and that place is full of the same "illegal" trails.

It turns into the ole "this is why we cannot have nice things" situation.

People ripping and tearing up the areas they are not suppose to means I am no longer able to explore the area in my cruiser.
You would need the enforcement to be upped and you would need the others that do it the right. like it sounds you do, to help enforce - like report a poacher but report an illegal OHV use.

My experience has shown that your attitude is not in the majority but the minority. I hear from OHV groups that it is the other way around but there is a lot of monkey see monkey do in these situations where once one does it, and leaves the scar / evidence, others just follow the same track since someone did it before them.

No wonder the approach is coming at this from a "ban" point of view. I agree and support a total ban approach because it didn't work in my situation unless it was a total ban.