View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 08:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
(Personally speaking only of course)
I would be looking to upgrade to a higher end single shot like a falling block Winchester or an 54 Anschutz bolt action if I wanted a repeater.
I have never had a lot of people agree with me on the subject of .22's however
Cat
I will most certainly agree with you, very sound advise, haven't seen many semi's that are more accurate than a single shot or a bolt action repeater in any cartridge. That being said, savage makes a very accurate 22 for a good price. Just make sure you find what it likes to eat. I tried everything out there from match to Korean ammo. Mine loves the winchester super X in the red plastic box. 50 yards it will cover a ten shot hole with a 5 cent piece if i do my part. Other ammo that can go to a 3 inch pattern including match ammo. The savage is about 550 and 80 for the scope for a real shooter. I tried 3 different 10-22's and wholesale in Grand Prairie took all three back, Some people love em but i had bad luck, they where terrible. Ive tried a marlin as well but had to do the bic pen spring upgrade on the trigger to get it to shoot good and the mag needed tweaking to get it to feed properly
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0039.jpg (81.8 KB, 38 views)

Last edited by Xbolt7mm; 02-20-2017 at 08:49 AM.