View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB_AOL View Post
Interesting..

https://globalnews.ca/news/5427413/w...r-this-summer/
https://www.icbc.com/driver-licensin...creational.pdf

It says ICBC only, but it also says they will require out of province drivers to have equivalent endorsements (which none currently exist).
What a crock.... As quoted from the article "If the driver does not have the correct driver’s licence or driver’s licence endorsement, drivers could be in breach of their insurance in the event of a crash, according to ICBC."

and

"If the driver holds an out-of-province driver’s license, at a minimum they’ll still need to hold a licence that is equivalent to BC’s endorsement 7."

I'd like to see ICBC tell my Alberta insurance company to disallow my coverage in case of an accident because I do not hold a valid BC driver's license designation..... BC can kiss my patootie for all I care. Between this kind of thing and the BC Provincial Government playing hardball with Alberta oil, but then complaining about high gas prices and then needing Alberta oil....

I absolutely refuse to drop another penny in that province until changes are made. There is plenty of Alberta, Saskatchewan, Montana for me to see. In fact, just a couple of weeks ago I traveled through BC to get to Montana and didn't feel one bit of compassion for not spending a cent in BC - but Montana definitely earned some of my hard earned $.

For the record JB, my 30' 5th wheel has been wheeling behind me for the past 8 summers without incident. I have not ran anyone off the road, nor have I held anyone up that needed to get past me and speed down the highway. I'm not a danger on the road and I feel that most trailer owners would side with me when I state "ALBERTA DOESN'T NEED TO FOLLOW THIS COURSE OF ACTION!"

But then again, that's just my honest opinion....

J.