Thread: Bass? Alberta?
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsetrader View Post
I don't see were you get off calling any one RETARDED If you HAD any credibility which you don't you would have lost it there. Instead now you are just the ramblings of a spoiled child.
Calling who retarded? I think you might be dyslexic. I called people who illegally introduce non native species retarded, not you. Sorry but I can care less about your personal problems.

I see now that you have no conclusive comebacks to support your BS theories and opinions.....because that's what they truly are. The point is, it's been done, it failed. We have proof that it failed on more than one occasion in different parts of the province. All you have is your opinions. So the sooner you see through your own BS is the sooner this dumb debate is over. That's why I said to lock it, it's pointless. Congratulations, you've successfully turned this into an argument between you and myself because you lack the proper reading and social capabilities to converse like an adult. I made my point clear enough already, I'm happy it only took me a few posts, and I only had to subject myself to a fraction of your pointless argument. Have a nice day horsetrader, I look forward to hitting the ignore button.