View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 06:50 PM
Banned

I was born and raised in Red Deer. Growing up in lower Fairview was awesome. Everyone knew each other and there was always lots to do. The bmx track just down the street from my house to all the kids playing soccer, football and lots of hockey in the winter at north rink. Then all the hard drugs started getting funneled here from the big city’s. I still don’t take kindly when people bash my home town because it is no worse than any other place I have been and still has a lot to offer as far as I am concerned.
The problem as with any other city is the drugs and Red Deer in particular being in the middle of two large city’s seems to draw all the dirt bags from edmonchuck and calgry. Given red deers size they stand out more. These people use up all their drug credit and can’t pay the bill so they flood to red deer to hide. It is and has been getting worse year by year. I don’t know the solution to this problem. It’s easy to say get more police but unless you round them all up and finish the lobotomy they are slowly working on they will just keep coming back no matter how far you kick them to what ever place they came from.