View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 09:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by covey ridge View Post
Xbolt7mm

Thanks for posting. NO problem with 220 all night for my egg, BUT I will probably try a smaller cut in my Bradley and then if I ever become wealthy I will try a full brisket in my egg. Brisket used to be cheap but now I think they cost the about the same as rib eye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtr View Post
I think you should change butchers. That big of a brisket was off an animal that was ground up for burger, not prime meat for smoking.
Sounds like you have about the same amount of experience with briskets as you do with Traeger's or any other smoker.
First off it wasn't me complaining about any smokers and you have no idea about anyones experience. Second if the point is still attached to the flat that would make it a full brisket and not a packers brisket. Thx for insulting me and my butcher as well as showing everyone what you are and your experience with brisket oh and thx for all the recipes you gave , none. We now see what you contribute to a thread, sarcazim and rudeness, kinda makes a guy really want to take ten minutes to type a recipe on here,,,

Last edited by Xbolt7mm; 03-09-2016 at 09:48 AM.