View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 11:42 AM
Banned

I have to agree with Lefty on this one, sure those ponds are great places to take kids fishing close to home, but should one family be entitled to as many as they can catch?

What about the familes that obey the rules and regs? Should they be left to fish for the few straglers left behind by the familes who are teaching THEIR OWN CHILDREN how to circumvent the system?

The law CLEARLY states that there is a limit of 5fish/ANGLER, NO WHERE does it state that there is a limit of 5fish/NON ANGLING FAMILY MEMBERS.

I have ZERO problem with anglers keeping their regulated limits, i have a major problem with familes who teach their children how to poach.

Being a parent grants you no special rights to poach fish for dinner. In fact i would argue that parents have the greatest responsibility of all to teach their children the proper and legal way to fish, anything short of that is FAILED parenting plain and simple.

if one family can fish by the rules who the hell are you to teach your offspring that breaking the law is OK because daddy does it?

Marikos point is valid, imagine these horrible familes fishing out the Crow, the Livingston, the Highwood and the Sheep...RAP is invaluable if you want to have fishing opportunities past the immediate future.