View Single Post
Old 05-28-2022, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
Way easier just to head to Wyoming or the like. You can hunt Antelope every year, far more 15"+ heads around, no waiting and the cost is pretty darn reasonable.

I agree with a lot of guys, the issue with our draw system is the huge number of applicants for relatively small numbers of tags. That won't change until the cost of entering goes up quite a bit. Will be interested to see if having to have a WC last year reduced the number of applicants much.

The idea of having a priority point draw for 10% of the yearly tags seems to have some merit in my books.

Elk would be way higher up the bucket list Dean but I hear ya. Antelope not a big priority for me so I'm not sweating it. I'll strap a gun rest to my walker when my 15 priority lands.

Could have whacked a couple of hundred on the long weekend while gopher hunting but restrained myself. Always amazes me how goofy they are until the first shot is fired in antelope season.