View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgarychef View Post
Ok, I'm not trying to be the Internet police here but I do ponder the legalities of selling animals? A porky isn't a game animal, but its not a fur bearing animal either, so what really are the legalities? Anyone know?
Let us all embrace the Freedom. No need to ask why, they are fair game at all times. Most refreshing in this time of persecution of the Lawful Hunter.

If someone wants to pay for a quill, let them do it. Anti-wildlife selling Law is nothing more than something designed to keep us slaves*. Oh, of course there is that little thing of not extirpated species...

Yet if our Alberta PC Government continues to kill our Caribou for nothing more than china-bound Bitumen, may as well go gunning for some Porkies and ask no questions.

As for me?

I have personal use for more Porkies than I can shoot and I don't tend to take ones I don't. So m statements are Freedom based symbolism more than anything. I shall not provide anyone with Porcupines as I need them for myself.

Good Luck all!

* Sure, there is that little matter of our Elders, especially White Elders, eliminating our Bison heards and what not... Please do Harvest with caution, Ethics and RESPECT FOR GAME PERSUED.

*EDIT*

I appologise if I have made a shade too many posts. I was having site issues a bit and thought it best to submit my subsequent ideas as new posts. I am not accusing the owners of this site of any misdoing or for difficulties, They must simply be a comprehension issue on my end.

I thank you all for your patience on the matter.

Sincerely,

Good Ol' "No Choke"!

Last edited by "No Choke"Lord Walsingham; 11-25-2013 at 09:50 PM.