View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 10:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake View Post
Without being too much of a smartass, as we can see we already have one.

HPF I dont think you fish...I really dont.Atleast not much out of the city limits as the province is loaded with gems.

As for winterkills they happen and many lakes in the province are at risk...Anyone recall Utikima?

There are some plans to raise water levels on some lakes in the province to help out as has been done in the past.Lastyears snowfall helped in PP1 and PP2.

Without being much of a jerk HPF...There is medication for that thing that plauges you...
yah these so called gems are all 2-3 hours 1 way. It use to be u could go 45 mins but not anymore because of guys posting about every dam lake and not giving a ****. So sure there still are some but the way people post **** i would'nt be supirsed soon your have to go 4 hours. Which most people won't bother because its just 2 far. I didn't give a **** anymore i'm sick of seeing lake after lake after lake get destroyed. It doesn't sound like u have much fishing experince around here if your that clueless to whats going on. I know who the guys that always come after me are there the same guys coming on here looking for info and begging for freebies or there the guys that really did'nt give a **** anymore. I didn't really give a ***** what u guys think you guys are looking out for your intrest and i'm trying to stop the hoards of people from coplassing these lake. If u did'nt like it u can kiss where the sun does'nt shine.