View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 08:36 AM

lol, x 10 happy HPF, it's simply logic , some people like to bend the reality for their own satisfaction while in the real world things do work differently....
I just wish more people put some thinking into what the guy's saying instead of bashing him and name calling.

Hey Wake I got a question , why would you stock a lake that is depleting in water levels knowing that the fish won't survive and yet take a big pride in it ??? , could you possibly be able to invest some cash that is being put towards stocking of this lake and turn it into balancing of the water levels first,
then stock the lake with perch, then put a ZERO limit rule for 3 years, then after the 3 years go by, put a limit of 5 keepers only ??? and introduce some pike ???, would that make sense ? or do I have to be a biologist to make logical, plain , straight forward decisions ??

Would I wanna get an elephant into my 2 bedroom condo, hoping the bhastard would survive without suitable environment that my condo quoters got to offer ???

Cheers! and have one on me