View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake View Post
As for putting fish in a lake that water levels are lowering as mentioned before bringing water levels up on lakes is something being seriously considered and yes Hastings is one being looked at.Its been done in the past and will be done again.

I worry as much about the resource as anyone else does...But I also look at it for what it is.The realities and not just the fantasies...
Well that is exactly what I was saying, why not looking at the problem from the right angle and proceed with a solution that will work, dumping a fish in this lake makes no sense, I mean you're gonna hope that we have a mild winter for the next 10 years and lots of rain in between the seazons ??
It all comes down to management, well if you work with those guys open their eyes, as you say its time to look and focus on the reality rather then live in the fantasy - I hope it works "system" .....
You guys open your eyes and ears and MANAGE before it's too late not with just this lake but all the lakes around Edmonton, after all that's what you're getting paid for... and I do hope that you make the right decisions

Best regards Wake,

Cheers !