View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
I must admit, that I rarely watch Wild TV these days, but I still watch certain shows now and then. I haven't seen your show, so I can't comment on it specifically, but I choose which shows I watch based primarily on the hosts of the shows, and on content that specifically interests me. I have been watching some programs that deal with hunting pheasant and upland bird hunting over dogs, and some shows by Cody Robbins, Jason Pederson and Jim Shockey, but I absolutely refuse to watch shows featuring certain hosts, regardless of what they are hunting or where they are hunting. Certain hosts, and shows promoting long range shooting along with the show Polaris puts on, are the reason that I rarely watch Wild TV any more. I understand that it takes money to run a show, and it's a shame that many people no longer watch Wild TV any more, which means that new shows have an even more difficult time attracting new viewers, and new sponsors, but the fact is, that many viewers are tired of watching certain shows, and certain hosts, and have stopped watching the channel as a result
Yep i wholeheartedly agree. My show only hit wildtv twice last year, again because of budget restrictions, and couples with the fact cable is a dying medium so im exploring more cost effective mediums such as apple tv and droid tv. But i agree man, some personalities pick my arse too. BUT, try to understand some guys are trying to find their own niche. Nonetheless, just trying to provide some insight here. I often get told by guys that have never attenpted to make show that they can do better, yadda yadda yadda. Well so can i! But i need jim shockeys million dollar budget