View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
It's not even the production quality, or the hunt species and locations, it's more about attitudes and personalities.I enjoy watching certain hosts regardless of what or where they hunt, because of their personality, and their attitude. I really enjoyed watching Shockey's Saskatchewan hunts where he had his father and father in law on the show, because the people made the show for me. I would rather watch those episodes than an episode shot in a remote location with a huge budget. On the other hand, I haven't watched a show hosted by a certain Alberta writer, in years because of his personality and attitude. Now that there are so many shows, many people have had Wild TV overload, so they are very fussy about which shows they choose to watch.
yep we are on the same page. Like I said some guys just come way to far over the top for my own liking. ie- bikin clad ladies promoting stuff on a certain show. I personally really like TJ's show, which I'm assuming is the one you are referencing. Tj knows his niche and market. I will say if you talk to TJ in person hes actually a super nice guy.