View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking buffalo View Post
If this is the reason you are doing it, then why take the financial risk and burden?

No, WE do not need to support people just because they spend more money than someone else.

I don't distribute my support for others based on their expenditures. I will choose to support those whose product I like or need.

This could be important to note.
To me and perhaps many others, polishing does not equate to better art or entertainment.
I will choose a rough unique piece over shiny reproduction every day.

Do not expect support just because you are doing something.
If you are Not getting the support you need, reflect on what you can do differently to gain it.
I was a touring musician for two years in a past life WB as well. I made no money but had my music played across north America. I did it because I wanted to, and because not many people can claim they followed through on such a dream. Should I have not bothered to follow my dream in that regard too?

For a guy that's often insightful and intelligient this is a pretty silly post WB. I can without an uncertainty tell you you are by far in the minority within regards to your taste in video. Only a very small share of people will chose a poor video product, with good content, over a professionally produced product. That is fact.

I wasn't stating you all have to support anyone in particular. I assumed people would get my clue that we are all hunters. We all should be promoting what we all do. I think hunting cougars is ridiculous, but youll never catch me on here criticizing a guy for doing it. Nor will I bring him down.