View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The moose View Post
Im not saying production quality does not matter. It matters immensely,However production quality can be done well with a lower means. Honestly its coming across as you are looking to run before you walk. Content matters equally if not more, You can have the shiniest boat on the dock but if it never leaves the dock its just for looks.

A strong brand carries multiple facets to build that brand. I believe you are writing off Youtube way to early in the game. You can run all the streams you want but until you get initial eyeballs on your brand production is worth little.

All the power to you, I hope you succeed in your ventures.
I see you what youre saying and we are on the same page. But its actually the opposite, I'm definitely learning to walk first my man. I'm building my portfolio before launching on my platforms. And do not misinterpret my not believing I can make an honest go solely on youtube with NOT using youtube. I have to be able to film enough shows, and build a large enough product base before I launch bud. Trust me, youtube will not be neglected...but I want my product to be shiny and packaged before I launch fully. I don't want to provide a substandard product, and tweak as I go. Id rather build a viable offering and launch it at once. But really theres no wrong or right way to do it, that's just my own plan. I have a well paying day job, as does my partner, that we both enjoy. I have time.