View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 08:44 PM

Wow. Today I was driving down the Yellowhead going East heading out of town. Got an important phone call and important phone call and had to pull over to take it. It just so happened that I was right at the Beverly bridge, and I pulled over on the West side of it where there's a path between the Yellowhead going east and west. After I was done with my phone call I figured while I was there I'd wander down to the river and see what that side was all about.

Well, as soon as I got under the bridge I noticed a spot where it looked like two people had made themselves a home under the bridge. Nobody was around, but it still gave me the heebie-jeebies I did take a pic and I'll post it later.

Went down across the bike path to the river, and it does look like another interesting spot to fish, but I don't think I'll be going back down that way again

It was a lot cleaner on that side though...

Time, it makes you old. Experience makes you wise. It's only a fool who judges life by what he sees in other peoples' eyes.
- Strung Out

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams