Old 07-22-2017, 11:50 AM
Banned

Default Solar Small WiFi Streaming Live Camera

Does this camera exist out there?
* Solar Powered
* Small in size
* Live Streaming (not photos)
* WiFi with good mobile phone reception

I'm not experienced in this so might describe things that aren't possible or incorrectly. I'll try my best.

I want to take this camera out to a remote location, attach it to a sunny place where it can be powered by solar. No batteries (or the solar recharges the batteries is okay). No power available. Head back to the city and be able to view it on my phone. Yes, there will be a good cell phone reception at the location. Not interested in still photos. Not interested in motion sensor pics. I want to see live streaming video of what is actually happening at the live moment. Sound would be great. I can create a website, or whatever needed to log into to view it. Is it possible to have 10 of these cameras and be able to switch back and forth between cameras and see the live stream? Cameras won't be near each other. Have to each be self contained and independent.

I'm just wondering if this is possible? Seems like everything is possible these days in stuff like this. Thanks for your input and expertise on this. Much appreciated.

EDIT: WiFi would be available at the location. Can the camera automatically connect to the local WiFi ? Or I connect it remotely to the locations WiFi through my computer or website I create?

Last edited by jasminetree; 07-22-2017 at 11:59 AM.