View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 11:10 AM

Greetings.

I have a Crestliner Super Hawk 1800 bought in 2011. I live in Calgary but bought it in Edmonton as I heard nothing but bad things about B@L marine. While I love the boat I am looking at trading it in for a lund. I have had nothing but problems dealing with these reps and Crestliner. Both in Edmonton at Free Spirit marine ( the guy is a lier and his time is more important than yours) and Bob at B@L in Calgary. They sold me a dangerous boat, one with Captains chairs that every time the seat is moved it hits the throttle, two people have been thrown out the back of the boat. Apparently they know this is an issue but do nothing about it. This is from Bob at B@L

When they finally decided to deal with me they replaced the seats at B@L marine. While in the shop I asked Bob to fix the livewell latch on my boat. It was a two minute job and I was charged $65 in labour. It takes me longer to fill my window washer fluid on my truck. I contacted Crestliner and they told me they would take care of it. I never heard back from them. All the stories about B@L marine are true, all the stories about poor customer service are true. I would be happy to sell you my boat so I could buy a Lund and never have to deal with them again. As I said I like the boat, costumer service goes out the window after you buy it. Crestliner has done nothing to rectify the situation.

For Sale Crestliner Super Hawk- 1800 w/150 opti, all the bells and whistles you can put on it. Will trade for Lund

Cheers.