View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
I( said three months ago that Covid was going to have a bad effect on fur sales and prices. I recommended anyone that could, hold onto your fur unless you could sell them for a known price right away. Most everyone on here told me I was full of pooh and the auctions would be just fine. Prices would hold, volume would be strong.

Prices will come back in the future but how long that will take is anyone's guess. Demand in many areas is coming back much faster than predicted even just a month ago so hopefully same happens for fur. Best of luck.

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showt...ighlight=Goose
Lots of us still sold to buyers for very good averages sure the auction scene was a challenge, But when the auctions got postponed and the handful of buyers that I know and dealt with didn’t stop buying and paying the same that tells me that there is and was still a healthy market for our goods.
I know you Would like to be the one that says “I told you so” but in this case I don’t believe it’s as doom and gloom as you would like to believe you know.
We won’t really know what the auction maker will bring until there can be a buyer presence at the auction and not just online, they’ve proven that isn’t as effective.