View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 10:27 AM

Default Useful Idiots

1.5 Billion a year to the CBC should drown out fake news😉
An extra 595million last year, to Trudeau govt “approved” newspapers and media should definitely fix things!!

No??????

Crap!!!’...let’s call any opposing views extremist, alt-right, fake-news, blah, blah, blah....and pass legislation that puts control of the free press in OUR control. Keys words need to be “our control”.....and we need to get the useful idiots onboard this one right away to help push this through “for all OUR sakes” ....just like we’ve done with gun laws, SNC, sponsorship,bombadier bailouts, etc,etc.........and we need to get rid of that nasty word “free” from freedom of the press”.

Cue Ralph Goodale, cue the liberals, cue the idiots, cue the bought and paid for CBC, cue the decaying welfare newspapers and their billionaire owners, cue those too stupid to see the end game!!!!

And one more thought......how the X would you limit what’s on the internet. Oh, I know, China’s figured it out......they block web sites...left,right and center... well not left I guess. And that should bouy the financial woes the billionaire newspaper owners.

Anyone feel comfortable with this cabal of left progressives, liberals, billionaire and govt reducing what I see globally on the web such that we are all now blind, uninformed and IGNORANT????

Last edited by BlackHeart; 03-24-2019 at 10:38 AM.