Thread: Sunday Hunting
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrpleWlf View Post
Hey there;

I want to make sure I have your question right (and the right answer!); that's the partner tag on the antler/anterless moose, as it is the only one where partner's other than youth are allowed? My early morning brain was confused, and I think I have the right answer but want to make sure.

I also realised belatedly what the supplementals were that he was referring to (after your post). For some reason I was thinking supplemental tags not related to hunting tags themselves, but something entirely different (i.e. bowhunting licences, or along that line).

Just as an assurance to everyone else; these questions (many of which may be "simple" to experienced hunters, and that's fine), are coming from my continuing examination and exploration of the regulations online, wildlife act, hunters education material and topics found online - and most come from discrepancies found between the multiple sources. So most of my questions are based around figuring out where the discrepancies lie, and where the truth is! Almost everyone has been amazingly helpful, by the way, so thank you for that!

Cheers;

PrpleWlf

PrpleWlf - Tapatalk
Based on your questions, I can't help but think that these so called" discrepancies", are really a case of you misunderstanding what you are reading or being told.