Thread: Sunday Hunting
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
There is no " and " between the ones in "one one half hour", so that does not mean 1-1/2 hour. That is simply a case of an extra one being printed. You are definitely creating your own issues in understanding what you are reading.
Hey elkhunter11;

While we could argue about the proper meaning of one-one half - which is a totally different topic, and one that does have a meaning, especially in legal verbiage - I'll instead simple note (as already said); yes, that is possible. Hence why I come and check everything that seems confusing, wrong or a discrepancy.

What I'm getting from your responses, is that instead of clarifying, you would prefer that I continue to incorrectly read, acknowledge and "understand" the rules, as they seem simple in your mind with your amount of experience.

If that is the case, and that is the representation of this forum, then perhaps the opposition has some valid points in the attitudes and behaviours of hunters?

I don't personally feel that is true, but if you are unwillingly to assist newcomers- regardless of how 'dumb' their questions may seem, then perhaps you shouldn't be on a community dedicated to assisting others. While my questions may seem simple or stupid to you, I'm asking them because I would rather be the best hunter I can be, over being the hunter in the news which has slid the governing body into laying further limiting/damning regulations for the sport.

Thank you again;

PrpleWlf

PrpleWlf - Tapatalk