View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom55 View Post
Only one would wonder and that would be the guy who joined this conversation long after the main thrust of it had been thoroughly discussed before that 'one' joined the group. Everyone else knows my position and I say your theories are nonsense made from fragments of your limited knowledge and contain more than a few inconsistencies and misrepresentations of verifiable facts. For example: this is not a firearms forum, per se.
I was under the impression that, according the AOF forum rules, there was no "seniority" regarding a member's post count or when he joined the forum.
In that respect, ALL members opinions do have value.

If, as you say, my theories are nonsense, then I would be pleased to here you quote them and refute them with specific arguments, instead of making unfounded and unsupported accusations simply proclaiming my arguments to be nonsense and limited in knowledge.

If you believe that I have misreprented verifiable facts, and that my opinions are inconsistent, and that I possess limited knowledge, then please prove it with specific examples.

And AOF is very much a firearms forum, as much as it is a hunting forum, and a trapping forum, and a fishing forum, as evidenced by the fact that
these discussion groups all exist here.

However, perhaps I did get a little carried away in describing you as pro-Crown and questioning your agenda. You're right. I haven't been here long enough to really know you enough to make that claim.

Last edited by pistolero1860; 04-17-2018 at 09:47 AM.