View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACKER View Post
Great video as always.Kinda cool to be out fishing and hear wolves in the background.You got me hooked on the jawjacker with great results now i might have to get me one of these units!Good luck to you on future adventures.
Yeah those wolves were crazy cool... its too bad the video didn't pick it up because it was very audible cause there was no wind at all. It was the heaviest overcast I think I have ever fished in ice season. So dark all day. This is a great replacement for the tip ups, a lot more fun on the rod I'd say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwoods View Post
It's a wonder threads like this don't get a lot more attention. You consistently pump a great videos and great fish. Congrats Brandon. Keep the videos coming. That was an excellent Pike – that 38 inch one!
Thanks a lot Wildwoods. I don't mind if they are low key threads, just post them for whoever wants to watch. Maybe I post too much, some people have probably lost interest. Thanks for your interest though and watching!

The Fishing Doctors Adventures - You May Watch More Than You Bargained For, haha!
https://www.youtube.com/TheFishingDoctorsAdventures