Thread: Travers Closure
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 02:38 PM

Sorry. I guess I should know better than to use generalizations like "half" and sweeping statements like "sure they could've...." Maybe less than half would have complained. Maybe more than half. does the divide really matter? I still guarantee a group of individuals will feel that if, according to government regulations, average joe who drags a fish up on the rocks, steps on its head to hold the fish down while he gets the hook out, then holds it up for a photo shoot that lasts longer than a kardashian marrage (yes this is for dramatic effect) then they(the tournament anglers), as responsible catch and release anglers who do their best to minimize fish stress, should have rights to fish that same water for the tournament.

Horse, sorry that I made it seem as if it was as simple as wave a hand and telling you that "these aren't the droids you were looking for" to set boundaries for the SAWT. I am not a board member and I am positive it isn't so cut and dry as you or I could imagine. I'm sure it is quite a process that is not all that simple. You don't know. Maybe the President of the SAWT had tried to push to get those boundaries established for the tournaments and failed. You don't know if he has. But then again maybe on the other hand his presidency with both WU and SAWT is just a clever ruse he fabricated to distract everyone while he is out building a death star that will turn all of alberta's trout and walleye into BASS. Or maybe it is to hide the fact that he drives a beige sienna and goes from lake to lake poaching walleye and pike.........

The amount of accusations and fabrications based on a lack of facts is disgusting.