View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip-in-Z View Post
Always nice to see those colors on the Mahi Mahi, but they don't last long.

Your kids will have forever fond memories of the time they went ocean fishin with their Dad, tks for sharing the pic's, brings back a few memories of some ocean charters I organized.

Cheers

D.
I like the blue colour they are in the water when they’re fired up. The new iPhones get the pictures of them in the water but my phones camera doesn’t have the polarised lens so I can’t get it. By the time you pull them out of the water they’re green and then go gold as they die.
They’re always fun to catch but watching them in the waters pretty cool. There are usually a few dozen around the fads or any floating debris in the water and when we pull one in to the boat it’s always got a few friends with it.

Time to buy a spear gun, grow a set and try and forget about the sharks. Then it won’t matter if they’re hungry cause they’re very easy to shoot.

Headed out again tomorrow for another crack at a billfish. Also taking the downriggers for a try around the thermocline to see what’s hanging out down there at the fads.