View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 11:04 PM

I respect everybody's opinion in the matter, I'm not a person to argue over who was right, who was wrong. I clearly admitted that it was totally my fault with the generator, which like I said was not called in because of how quick they were there. For that, they did their job, as for asking for the Licence..the other officer clearly admitted they were in the wrong and could not ask for the Licence. The biggest p*ss off of the whole weekend was the phone calls accusing us of not paying for the campsite, I guess I should've clarified on that better. When we arrived that night, we paid for both nights. So why should we have our cellphone numbers looked up in the system and get told we are being charged when they didn't even check both boxes in the campsite? Where is the line showing certain campsites have to pay in certain boxes? It's a small campsite with 2 registration boxes...check both of them before accusing me of not paying..I seen 4 CO's that weekend, 3 out of 4 were great! Polite and respectful. Just a bad run in with 1 of them. I expect to be treated like anyone else. If I did something wrong, by all means I will take the wrap for it, but being accused of something without even checking..