View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 05:04 PM

Default couldnt agree more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegRiver View Post
I think the key here is that some people want more regulations. I don't and I suspect that you and the majority of AO members do not.

Problem is, those who don't want more regulations are outnumbered by those that do.

So to answer your question, "because they are; A stupid, B brainwashed, C all of the above.

No, to be fair, they just believe in a nanny state. Perhaps because they didn't pay attention in history class.

Now what can we do about it ?
Well, we can stand up and vote and hope enough Liebrals aren't paying attention for our votes to outnumber theirs.

I wish I had some faith in that strategy, but I don't.
If we can't get along as members of a mutual interest forum, how are we to organize well enough to get the majority to get out and vote?

Perhaps there's another way, but if so it evades me. Maybe someone smarter then I has some ideas.

I'm all ears.
i think we should all try and get along more as hunters! as keg says if we make a comment without jumping down eachothers throats what chance do we stand against the liberals and anti hunters??
dont get me wrong im all for debate and i know we all have different views on different matters and methods but we really need to learn to stick together more and be more tolerant of eachother after all its our love of the outdoors and hunting thats the reason we are all on here!