View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Grey Wolf View Post
Guys, the wolf program is not something to blast to the 4 winds. Bounty is not the best thing to advertise to the PETA types. Nube you were very successful with wolves last year with lot of hard work, however all the rant on AO, probably justified, believe put you out to left field.
Ed, none of that stuff is secret to anyone and the government has to provide it to any citizen of Alberta upon request. If any organization wants to know about any of it it's pretty easy to get their hands on it. Just sayin......

As far as someone that is administering the program to not include someone who meets the requirements to participate in it, on a whim or simply because they don't like the guy, that is unequivocally WRONG. That's a great way to shoot yourself in the foot. If it were me, I'd be on the phone to the highest levels of AEP screaming bloody murder and I'd care less who's feelers got hurt.

For the fellas that support the ATA there is a link on their website that allows you to pay online. They put out a newsletter periodically that includes reminders to renew your membership, course/workshop dates, picnic/RV dates, last receiving dates, raffles......stuff like that.
This year it'll cost you $50.