View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrat View Post
Does the Ata not have a Facebook page and or website?
If so and maybe they do but why wouldnt they post the information needed for all the paying members on the Fisher program and wolf program. I know ryan demchinski or 5911ryan as hes known here is constantly posting stuff on our saskatchewan one. Everything to ever do with fur he puts on for people. Telling paying members that if they dont go to meetings or whatever then tuff luck is beyond stupid. People have busy lives.
Washington State usually gets the fisher from BC but in March the program there was cancelled due to wildfires. I don't know when they approached the AB government to get the fisher from here (yet) but there had to have been months of prep for it. It take's a lot more effort to keep things secret than it does to be transparent about it to Trappers and let them know about it. If they wanted Trappers to know about it they would have let them know.

This is par for the course in AB and it's no problem doing it when the same people that should be demanding answers on behalf of the Trappers that they represent are busy defending it.

I should have submitted a FOIP and informed Trappers of the program......my bad.

You fellas enjoy, I've had enough of this nonsense and I'm out........