View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 01:49 PM
Banned

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
Not sure why anyone had exception to hunting within the rules?
Seems some still carry the Holier Than Thou belief that if you ain't doing it EXACTLY the way they are, you are a Heathen Barbarian. That combined with an unfounded, overwhelming paranoia of potential displacement leading to an extreme form of protectionism?

I understand the prevalent mindset among many in Alberta in this regard, but never ever thought it would come down to direct personal confrontation over the matter...

Just now back from the SawBones. Reviewed the MRI from last week. Sometime in my wonderful past I tore the main tendon (top of shoulder) quite badly, albeit not all the way through. As a consequence, it is now about 1/3 or less of the diameter it would otherwise be. There is "impingement" where that tendon goes under and attaches to the bones in there. And, the cartilage in the socket itself is significantly degraded.

Bottom Line: Surgery is possible, but risky, no guarantees and carries a lengthy (up to 18 months) recovery period. Cost of not doing surgery - likely remain as is as long as I do not injure it any further. Decision seems obvious to me, there will be no surgery unless it gets worse...

Still the matter of two surgeries on my right eye (currently blind) to get through. But if all goes well, the sweetest revenge for this type of behavior will be hunting archery season mulies over there again this fall. With my crossbow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
... We have enough enemies without becoming our own worst....
BINGO

Cheers,
Nog