View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Hmmm. And that is the side I said was not funny. I can tell you are traumatized more than me. Likely as you have a deeper connection to Hawaii from all your vacations. Fact is yes. It was a terrible thing to have happen. Hopefully no one died as a result. People are a resilient lot and we seem to find humor as a way of coping as well as remembering so that a similar thing doesn’t happen again. Feel free to actually read all I wrote. And yes seeing all the people running for shelter is freaky.
I am not traumatized by it, quit being ridiculous.

"INCOMING MISSILE" anywhere would terrify people.

The truth is I feel for people, maybe you do not?

For someone as seemingly well travelled and outspoken as you are on every single thread ever in general, these replies sure seem out of character for you.

I am not saying we should all declare a day of grieving for the poor people that had a scare, but making light of something so sinister is well lets say in the utmost of poor taste.

Have you ever heard anyone mention December 7 1941? Check it out on Google, see if maybe just possibly the locale of Hawaii would have some bearing on people being terrified.

And yes, you are entitled to your opinion. I have mine. I will leave it at that.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....